You are a member of the Delaware Technical Community College 校友 Association if you graduated with a Delaware Tech degree, diploma or academic certificate. It doesn’t matter when or where you were a student at Delaware Tech. Membership in the Delaware Tech 校友 Association is free!
You can use the College’s on site Career Services and library with a valid alumni photo ID. Get your alumni ID at any Delaware Tech campus:
- 多佛 – visit the campus Public Safety office in the Terry Building
- 乔治敦大学 – visit the Business Office in the Student Services Center
- 斯坦顿 – visit the campus Public Safety office located in Building A near the main entrance
- 威明顿 – visit the campus Public Safety office located in the East Building near the main entrance
An alumni photo ID will be provided after eligibility is verified through student records.
- 校友 Board Scholarship Fund – New Castle County Chapter
- 校友 Association Scholarship Fund – Kent County Chapter
- 校友 Scholarship Fund – Sus性 County Chapter
的 Career Services Center has a variety of free services available to alumni. 的se services include help with resume writing, interviewing techniques and networking strategies. We offer various workshops, on line resources and one on one appointments. If you want to schedule an appointment please call the Career Services Center.
Delaware Tech Specialty License Plate
A Delaware Tech license plate can be purchased for a one-time fee.
- Two digit plates cost $100.
- Three and four digit plates cost $75.
All but $10 of your cost is a tax deductible donation to the Delaware Technical Community College Educational Foundation. Plates can be purchased for cars and trucks registered in the State of Delaware with not more than ¾ ton maximum gross weight.
For an application contact Margaux Azzanesi at 玛歌.email@example.com or (302) 857-1122.